I. Basic Function
- Responsible for leasing apartments in accordance with policy and procedure set by First Housing Corporation and regulatory agents.
- Assist management in measuring effectiveness of marketing programs and in making periodic market surveys.
- Assist with other office/administrative duties as needed or requested.
- Reports to On-Site Manager and Property Manager.
- Establishes relationships with prospective residents.
- Maintains relationships with current residents.
- Maintains relationships with other staff members.
The activities listed below are not all-inclusive. However, they are indicative of the types of activities normally performed by the Leasing Consultant.
- Assist in development and replacement of advertising.
- Assist in development and implementation of special promotions.
- Assist in preparation of market surveys.
- Assist in preparation of weekly reports.
- Establishes rapport with each prospective resident.
- Determines needs of each prospective resident.
- Presents property and appropriate apartments in a manner consistent with the image of the property and relevant to the prospect.
- Obtains an acceptable closing ratio.
- Uses knowledge of property and community to overcome prospect objections.
- Follows up on undecided prospects.
- Assist in lease renewal procedure.